Re: yum losing it´s flavour?

anthony baldwin wrote:
I have to say...within the past week I have attempted several fresh installs of FC5,
and everytime I run a yum update on anything, something breaks.
What the heck is going on?

If there are package breakages, then it is a result of problems in the actual packages and not within yum as such. If you would provide more information on what's going on, others might be able to help you out.

Rahul