Re: can´t get kde, can´t get gnome...what happened?

I suppose you are running the same yum configrution with me. So here is a
couple of solutions for you.

First try to log in GNOME or other one in order to see if you settings are ok.
If all you configuration files are ok, tehn you can successfully log in to
GNOME or another one.

Second solution: log in as root ans add another user.Then try to log in to new
account for both KDE and GNOME. If it works just copy all your files to the
new account and delete old one.

For addtional repos, fiset update all your base system and then add livna. Ypu
can setup new packages then.

Goksin Akdeniz