Re: Re: FC5 ipw3945 problem on laptop

>I hope this helps

>Mike
--

>mike cohler

>                       http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~mdc1/samsung.html

	Thanks for both your original article, and comprehensive reply.

I still am not sure why I had so much trouble, as I believed that
I had resorted to "starting again" quite early in the attempts. I think
finding so many variables, many no doubt outdated, did complicate it. In
the end it was quite easy, thanks to all the support from this list of
great people.

dpet
South Australia