Re: FC6 upgrade

redhatdude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
I currently run FC5. If I install FC6 Test3 Release, will it be updated like any daily yum update to the final release when it's available? Or, will I have to install it as if I was going to install a whole new version?
Thanks,
EJ

There are install discs with an installer for FC6T3. You can download the CDs or DVD iso and try as you would normally install. Some people have experienced problems installing FC6T3 related to the kernel image with SATA in combination with having 64-bit computers. You may or may not have luck with the test release.

Jim

--
Long life is in store for you.