Re: SAMBA PROBLEM

Tim wrote:
It helps to follow a conversation if you don't top post, and even more
importantly not mixing a top post with another replying format.  Stick
to plain text, don't quote everything, and quote in a coherent fashion.

Randy Easley:
I cannot print from a winXp machine to a Fedora server? Smb.conf has public = yes and guest ok = yes. On the same workgroup with no domain. I can clearly see the file shares which are also public.

Log files show WERR_ACCESS_DENIED over and over.

Windows XP home edition by any chance?

http://instantbadger.blogspot.com/2006/07/xp-home-client-linux-domain-controller.html

Jeff Voskamp