Re: local yum repository

adel.essafi@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Dear all
I have installed a local yum repository.
When trying to list the list all available packages, I got this. I have checked that repomd.xml exists on the right place and that the
webserver works fine.
I don't guess what the problem is? Could you help?
Adel

[adel@localhost ~]$ yum list available
Setting up repositories
base                                                                 [1/2]
Cannot open/read repomd.xml file for repository: base
Cannot find repomd.xml file for base
Error: Cannot find repomd.xml file for base

Check your web server's log files to see which URL it was trying to retrieve, and whether or not there was an error serving that URL (you might try accessing that URL with a regular browser to verify that all's well).

That should give you a clue as to where to look next.

Paul.