Re: [ot] Re: hostname doesn't stick

On Mon, 2006-09-18 at 03:16 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:

> Bah.  I didn't think the spelling looked right, but I was too lazy to drag
> out either a bible or a dictionary.  ispell doesn't work here.  Installed,
> but doesn't work.  I've asked about it on the kmail list but never got a
> reply.

Using Evolution, the spell check just works... I have no clue what it
enables. Plus, in KDE, got an even better Internet spell checker for the
really good words on the tool bar at the bottom. Of course, that's in
KDE.  <cackles> It's the French Toast of the Linux world, but I happen
LIKE it! My spell check has bleeped at me 4 times, so it saves me much
embarrassment  <--- just mispelled that AND misspelled just now..
thought I'd leave it that way, just for the helluvit. <--- which was
just misspelled as well.  MEIN Linux Spellchecker, a harsh mistress Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/