Re: I doan wahnt no stinkin' HE-LIX ann I doan wahnt no stinkin' TOE-TEM!!

On Sun, 2006-09-17 at 19:17 -0400, Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sun, 2006-09-17 at 17:26 -0400, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
>
> > > That's different. I thought default behavior was to ASK!
> <grumbles> I
> > > just want my machine back, is all. For ME to tell it what to do...
> not
> > > for someone in Pahrump Nevada to dictate. Or the unmentionable
> Raleigh
> > > NC gang, who's name cannot be pronounced one this list, so we say
> "Nee!"
> > > I shall henceforth refer to their product as "Shrubbery". See if I
> > > don't.
> According to that long running thread, we're not supposed to talk
> about
> (whispers) Red Hat and RHEL here. So to disguise the references, when
> necessary, Red Hat will now be called Nee! and RHEL will be called:
> shrubbery. Now you know, pass it along. <whispers off>
>
> <AHEM> NOW that we're on the track of figuring out the problem with
> Helix and Totem running rampant... <AHEM> I still do not understand
> why
> Firefox isn't calling up it's old behavior to ask to be supplied with
> an
> application via a pop up box, when the default app is clearly missing.
> mean it's gone for really good. It always used to, now it doesn't.
> Whatever causes it to behave like that, I want it removed and/or learn
> how to fix it or do whatever. Thanks for hanging with me, Matthew!
I don't know if it will give you solace but this is a problem I have
never understood and have neveer had anyone who cna explain it to me.

To add to the mystery how does one change what you get when you go to
address: about:plugins in firefox?
--
Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>