Logfile worries

I have logwatch mailing me daily about activity.  This morning the report from
this box has the following lines in the samba section:

 auth/auth_util.c:create_builtin_administrators(763)
create_builtin_administrators: Failed to create Administrators : 11 Time(s)
 auth/auth_util.c:create_builtin_users(729)  create_builtin_users: Failed to
create Users : 11 Time(s)
 auth/auth_util.c:create_local_nt_token(872)  create_local_nt_token: Failed to
create BUILTIN\Administrators group! : 11 Time(s)
 auth/auth_util.c:create_local_nt_token(899)  create_local_nt_token: Failed to
create BUILTIN\Administrators group! : 11 Time(s)

It is a fact that we have problems when trying to connect an XP laptop to a
linux share on this box.  I often have to try several times before I can get
it to accept the password for that user, and this happened yesterday.
However, I have never before seen messages like the ones listed here.

Can someone please tell me what happened, according to those messages?  Should
I be worried?

Anne