Re: [Fwd: Fwd: Getting older]

On Sunday 17 September 2006 21:35, Ric Moore wrote:

> It's an mp3 file, according to it's extension. It's named Anymore.mp3
> A real hoot. I hope you get it working. If you want I can convert it
> to .ogg and email attach it to you directly. Edit the source to
> reflect .ogg and you'll be politically correct and get to hear it both!

Thanks for the offer, Ric, but no need.  I used the link Scott gave me (never
thought of checking the source for the page) to download it, saved and played
it.  Yes, it was worth waiting for.

After removing HelixPlayer I found that hitting the url from Scott would
enable me to listen to it in the default Music Player, but it still won't
work from the page in either FF or Konq.  No big deal, but b* annoying.

Anne