Re: KDE Windows Issues

From: "Paul Vandenberg" <paulgvandenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
To: fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: KDE Windows Issues
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:50:35 -0400

Hi,

By any chance are you running at a resolution less than 1024x768? I
find a lot apps don't fit in an 800x600 window.

If running at a higher resolution is not an option for you, you can
move the window by holding the Alt key down while you drag your mouse
with the main button pressed. Then you can see the missing buttons. I
used that quite a bit when I ran 800x600 on a 15" monitor.

Paul