Re: OT: Inundated with bogus(?) warnings I'm infected

On Friday 15 September 2006 18:48, Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 15 September 2006 17:36, Mike McCarty wrote:
> > I'll take two. Also, where can I get an automobile-
> > mounted rocket launcher to take care of speeders
> > weaving in and out of traffic and cutting me off
> > when I try smoothly to enter a highway during
> > rush hour?
>
> <ducking into an OT mode>
> I want one rear-mounted, so that when I've pulled in to a soft bank in an
> almost single-track road to allow the driver coming up-hill to pass, if he
> can't be bothered to acknowledge me, I can blast him :-)
>
> (We have a lot of country roads round here, and a lot of people with no
> manners.)
>
> Anne

Hi Anne. I can see this turning into another long running thread like the
"What is British" one. But it is the weekend after all, and time for a bit of
relaxed posting.

If you've pulled in to let this guy past, and he hasn't acknowleged you, you
really need the forward facing ones, but I can see the rearward facing ones
being good for those idiots who are tailgating you on the motorway, highway,
or autoroute, depending on which country you are in.

As to where you can buy these things, I'd try Ebay. But you need to go to the
"under the counter" section, where they keep all the questionable stuff.

As to Tim's Email client button for nuking the spammers computer. Tim. It's a
shame, but I think you are in the realm of science fiction here at the
moment. And I stress at the moment, because it will no doubt come with the
passing of time. Don't give up hope!

Nigel.