Re: OT: Inundated with bogus(?) warnings I'm infected

Gene Heskett wrote:
On Friday 15 September 2006 06:49, Tim wrote:

Tim:

However, be aware that a spammer may well send through a few servers
before leaving out for the wide world.  You can end up making a report
directly to a spammer.

Mike McCarty:

Yes, that's always possible. But unless the spammer is his own ISP,
reporting to the ISP of the spammer should be effective.

Anytime I tried reporting spam to a rather well known ISP, I always got
a bucket load more, straight away.  That lead me to believe the
following possibilities:

    * Spammer working in the ISP
    * Compromised machines in the ISP
    * The ISP reported to the spammer that I had complained about
      them, and identified me in the process.

I want an extra button on my mail client.  Next to the reply one, there
should be a destroy sender button which sends a few thousand Volts
through their PC...

Where can I order me one of those?

I'll take two. Also, where can I get an automobile-
mounted rocket launcher to take care of speeders
weaving in and out of traffic and cutting me off
when I try smoothly to enter a highway during
rush hour?

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.