Re: PXE-boot

I am starting to look at PXE for a boot solution at work.  From what I understand you can just tell the system to boot off the network.  Are you using hardware that does not support PXE boot from the BIOS?

Have you looked at syslinux?  It and its brothers - pxelinux, isolinux and memdisk - can be found at http://syslinux.zytor.com/.

It sounds like you have done this a lot and I am not even a beginner so my I may completely miss the mark on this.

Jamie Bohr