Re: problems with a Linksys 54G Wireless card

Hi Scott

Within each interface configuration files, the following values are common:

Apart from the "3D" in your values which I find weird, should the script not be :/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-wlan0
Certain parameters can be specific to wireless interface cards like
IPV6INIT=no
>USERCTL=no
PEERDNS=yes
TYPE=Wireless
DEVICE=wlan0
BOOTPROTO=dhcp
ESSID="whatever"
KEY="your128bithexkey "
CHANNEL=1
MODE=Managed
WPA=yes

I have not covered all of the parameters you mentioned but with the above you should be able to get things done. I am not an expert but always learning ;-)

Good Luck and Rgds

David