Re: Red Hat Users Invited To Test RHEL 5

taharka wrote:

Thanks for mentioning the fact that it might be possible to test RHEL beta. Fedora is the testing ground for RHEL, so testing whatever Fedora testers have helped refine might be interesting to see how the decided choices stack up.

One problem with the title for the messages. We are Fedora users, are we included in the beta testing or is it just for Red Hat users?

Jim

--
Help Microsoft stamp out piracy. Give Linux to a friend today!

   -- From a Slashdot.org post