Re: unrar and multi-file volumes

Aly Dharshi wrote:
Hello All,

I hope that you are well. I have files such as file.part1.rar and file.part2.rar and I want to use the unrar utility to put them back together and uncompress. Winrar does this just fine, how do I do it with the unrar one on linux ?

    Cheers,

    Aly.
I have to do this a lot, and if you have a GUI handy, konqueror does this just fine. I know the GUI is lazy, but it works.

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator