yum update problem doing gtk2

Hi folks.

I've just done a new FC5 install and I'm wanting to do a 'yum update' but I'm
having a problem.

It looks like there's a problem with gtk2-2.8.20-1.i386.rpm.
Every time it tried to download the header from any mirror I get:

Trying other mirror.
gtk2-2.8.20-1.i386.rpm    100% |=========================| 5.4 MB    00:25
http://ftp1.skynet.cz/pub/linux/fedora/updates/5/i386/gtk2-2.8.20-1.i386.rpm:
[Errno -1] Header is not complete.
Trying other mirror.
gtk2-2.8.20-1.i386.rpm    100% |=========================| 5.4 MB    00:24
http://www.gtlib.cc.gatech.edu/pub/fedora.redhat/linux/core/updates/5/i386/gtk2-2.8.20-1.i386.rpm:
gtk2-2.8.20-1.i386.rpm    100% |=========================| 5.4 MB    00:27
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/core/updates/5/i386/gtk2-2.8.20-1.i386.rpm:
[Errno -1] Header is not complete.
Trying other mirror.

Is the problem at my end, or is the rpm faulty?

Either way, can anyone suggest how I can fix/work round this problem.

Thanks

Gary
--
Gary Stainburn