Re: Transferring mails from Thunderbird

Stéphane Bruno escribió:
Hello,

I have just installed Mozilla Thunderbird on my Windows laptop and I want to transfer all mails I had in Mozilla Thunderbird on Fedora.

How can I do this?

you can it do over imap !

if own a 2cd box, you can setup a temporary *imap* server
or
if you can get/have a email-provider with imap access

create your folders on the imap server, move your mails back and forth.

*advantage*: you are always in your same "email environment (?)" independent from your OS and maybe remote.

address book should be exportable in another way.

--
i hope it's adequate. let me know, if *not*.

	ronald