Re: Solaris NFS clients go wonky when server went FC4->FC5

Probably not related, but I see those errors on my NFS clients from
time to time.

It's usually when:

A - The server is using 90%+ of the CPU

B - the network traffic is very high.

I run into case B when running too many XDMCP terminals on a hub (I
need a switch), or using things like openmosix on the same network as
NFS.

Odd that it would only show up now, though.

Chris