export contact list to webpage

I'm trying to set up one of my webpages so that one user can access a
phone list of contacts who is using windoze. I'm using the KDE address
manager which will export to all kinds of formats. Any ideas on just how
to do this? I'm trying nxclient so they can just directly login, but
that is proving to be problamatic. If their is something simple to use,
for both me and the client, I'd appreciate any ideas.  Ric

...the Sin of Ignorance, and
...the Sin of Stupidity.

Linux user# 44256
Sign up at: http://counter.li.org/