Re: FC5 freeze

Norm wrote:
I find this problem seems to be associated with using any thing other
than the default set up for a screen saver

2.6.17-1.2174_FC5

This happens to me every couple of days running a fairly generic install of FC5 on an IBM T41 Thinkpad. It usually happens when I am in the middle of doing something, most often when I'm moving the mouse. I have not seen it associated with the screen saver. I have yet to see any messages in /var/log/messages.

John