Re: Automatic Login with two X servers FC5

I have tried this, but unfortiunally the second X
server does not automaticly login.
I have tried a timed login, but it does not work,
getting an authentication failure.

To clear it up: the system is a till with no keyboard,
just a touchscreen, so it would need to be all loged
in at startup (boot).

The two x servers need to hold different part of the
sofware. the main runs the application, on the second
x server is a configuration panel, which will; be used
for remote admin via vnc os similar.

I hope this helps.

Felix Mathais