Re: install FC5 FC4 fail ? solved

Hi,

I decided to try without any IDE devide (the DVD R/W LG),
by using a cable-device "USB 2.0 TO IDE CABLE" (R-Driver II).

I plugged the DVD-RW with it. It has 2 IDE connectors, one is still
free. And for the first time, dmidecode (and lspci) show a good
understanding of the MB.

The install was OK (FC5) - i got the 2 sata disk, the DVD-RW, USB of
corse and eth0. I have had to insert a soundCard (an old yamaha), and
everything is working now.

THANKS to all,

Dominique