RE: Still trying to get wireless card working with FC5

hi jim....

i have a dell laptop, using a netgear card. i had to resort to
downloading/using the madwifi rpms from atprm. i purchased my card from best
buy..

as a suggestion, if you haven't already, i'd advise you to go to the madwifi
site... check to see if your card is listed.. if it is, go ahead and
download the requisite rpms, and follow the instructions...

if your card's not listed, i'd suggest getting one that is.

it's actually not hard to everything working. i'm not sure how/if you can
get a gui that allows you to see signal strength/etc...

-bruce