Re: msi k9ngm

Jean MAUPERTUIS wrote:
i recently changed my motherboard the new one is a msi k9ngm (socket am2) with nvidiac51g and mcp51g.
now the my sata drive on which core3 is installed is not dectected .
My questions are:
- is this hardware supported by core5?
-do i have to use the new sata-nv module from msi?
If somebody succeed to install this hardware please give me some howto
thanks for your help

Try turning off the raid settings in bios and see if that helps. I had to do it with my ASUS motherboard for Linux to recognize it. Hope this helps.
Peter