Re: LCD Project does not support my FC5

On Wed, 6 Sep 2006, Grumpy_Penguin wrote:

On Wednesday 06 September 2006 07:56 am, Chhun Vanna wrote:
Dear All,
I have set up FC5 to my latop it works fine but i find some problem as
 1. It does not work with LCD projector
 2. Add/Rmove Package does not work
Any body can help me please, any help would deeply appreciation
IIRC you have to set up your video drivers as dual monitor [1 for the laptop
and 1 for the projector [this is how i had to do it in Mandriva]

FWIW, here's my writeup on some of the other issues if you don't have dual display working:

http://www.astro.umd.edu/~teuben/linux/laptop-display.html

(Grumpy_Penguin's dual-head is listed as step 6 in that list)

peter