KDE pop-ups (wall, write) (+)

Hey guys,

I have enabled the local chat service in kcontrol (in description in says it
allows to listen write and wall and other messages from users and programs.)

In earlier versions of kde after running "wall something" a window appeared
stating that the message received. Window had name "kwrited/1" or
something...

Now however no windows opened, and even in konsole no messages pinted. "mesg"
is everywhere "y".

Now got KDE 3.5.4-0.1.fc5.

I have also noticed that runnnig who in KDE displayed two my users - my logon
and that kwrited listener.... What can I do?? Help!!

on /dev/tty* (consoles) everything works well.
on /dev/pts/2 (konsole, gnome-terminal) the problem is what I described.,,