Re: Apache

Anthony J Placilla wrote:
Jacques B. wrote:
On 9/4/06, Mike <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 eng.waleed schreef:

hi
How can I change the default page of apache, I try to change the
documentroot ,but it is did not work
 restart apache??

Yep.  When you change httpd.conf, you must then restart apache
(/etc/init.d/httpd restart) for the new .conf file to be used.

Jacques B.

If you are talking about the default "Fedora Core Test Page"
take a look at the settings in /etc/httpd/conf.d/welcome.conf

They will be applied if no index.(htm,html) lives in docroot

please check also documentroot directive in your httpd.conf, is it pointing to the default folder or not?

--
Regards,
Johannes Sitorus