installation of fedora 5 x86-64 on AMD and nvidia machine

Was using a ubuntu, seems not working so well with KDE based applications(though suprise its hardware compatibility).

Then I changed to Fedora 5,X86_64. took me huge effort it make it general working, including nvidia video driver, grub, etc.

My nforce network card was not working all the time, until and insert another RTL8139 card and disable that card on BIOS and delete the device,

Now,when the kernel start, it shows ACPI has some problem. Actually , this machine can not be suspended. Any one has any experience for this issue?

Regards