Re: Debian seems to have forked cdrtools

On Monday 04 September 2006 11:51, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>Linux Weekly News has a copy of the announcement at:
>http://lwn.net/Articles/198171/
>
>They forked it because of the license problem.

Its way past time, and I hope that talented people can keep up with the
moving target that is writing to a cd/dvd.  If I never have to sit and
read through another of the schilly rants just to see if there is anything
of redeeming value in them, it will be too soon.

Now that its a fact, are the debian folks willing to co-operate with the
redhat folks and keep this thing in synch?  Or vice-versa?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)