Re: Re: how to obtain single-line scroll with wheel mouse? (FC5)

<<Take this with a lump of salt:
http://katze-mit-wut.azundris.com/archives/126-Microsoft-IntelliMouse-Explorer-2.0,-linux,-xemacs,-and-x.org.html
Chris>>

Thanks Chris.  But the only thing in the article that
discussed the wheel scroll rate was the following for
firefox:
mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.action value=0
mousewheel.horizscroll.withnokey.numlines
value=2

I did make this change, but of course it did not
affect the scroll rate in other Gnome programs like
Gedit or in a terminal window.  Any other ideas on how
to reduce the scroll rate (#lines per wheel notch)?

John