Re: require some details about fedora

You have SATA drive, either install FC4 or FC5 or disable sata support form BIOS.

On 8/31/06, sarath babu <maddalasarathbabu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
   Hi everybody,

Recently i tried to install Redhat ELv4 in my system. But i failed to do so, It gave a message that "NO HARD DRIVE IDENTIFIED".
My requirement is to use some development tools like JAVA, ORACLE 10g, and LANGUAGES LIKE C, C++... And i found Fedora is the version similar to ELv4 and more for a developing purpouse. If it is so please suggest me that so that i can install it in my system.

My system configuration is:
Asus K8s MX mother board,
AMD 2800+ 64 bit processor,
Segate 80 gb SATA harddisk,