XGL and a second X server?

Hi All,

 I've been playing around with Xgl and I've got say I love it :)  The
only downside is I haven't been able to get twinview working.  Since
all I ever use the second monitor (actually a TV,) for  is mythtv and
watching videos I was wondering if I could start a second X server
(with a different xorg.conf) and use the tv?  I've got an Nvidia card
and the nvidia drivers from atrpms.  Any advice or pointers would be
appreciated.

TIA,
Chris