Re: Adding FC5 to an XP computer -

On 8/30/06, Bob Goodwin <bobgoodwin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm about to add an 80G sata second drive to a Dell 2.8G XP computer
that I wish to boot to both Linux and Windows XP. I have the FC5 DVD
from which I intend to do the install.

What do I need to know before I start?  XP Home is already installed and
I have no way to reinstall it, no o/s CD's are provided.  There will
probably be choices for locating boot and grub, what is best to do there?

Any suggestions, reference material, etc. appreciated.

Bob,

Do you have spare hard disk space not allocated to Windows XP?

Paul