Sendmail bug to flaw: should I file another bug report?

Hello all,

Quick redhat.bugzilla.com question...

Someone filed a bug which tells of Sendmail 8.13.8 being released, which fixed a bug in 8.13.7. Well, now that the bug is now a security issue and a few machines are reported to be DOS'd, the original bug filer updated it to "urgent" and I appended/added references to the FrSIRT and other advisory links. But, now that this is a security issue, should I refile the bug as an urgent, high priority security problem?

I haven't heard a peep from RedHat on this yet, so is it possible that they don't see the security side of it? I am assuming they do and I am also assuming I don't need to re-file, but I want to make sure for future reference.

Thanks for any suggestions on protocol!