Re: Seven Percent

Anthony J Placilla wrote:
Mark Haney wrote:

---snip for brevity---

  However, I do see two weaknesses in
FC. A lack of a LiveCD

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2006-August/msg00013.html
Okay, granted, I missed that one, but it's taken /how long/ to get one? Maybe I should have said 'A lack of a liveCD up till now'. Regardless that doesn't change the fact that the LiveCD's have been the absolute best way to introduce Linux to a wider audience. I've never wanted to use Ubuntu for my family, but their LiveCD was one of the better ones and it was almost the only real choice besides Knoppix, which is really a Swiss Army knife, not for general use.

--
Ceterum censeo, Carthago delenda est.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator