Re: The silly mess with Firefox 1.5.0.4's Flash plugin

On 8/30/06, Todd Zullinger <tmz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Heikki, where is firefox installed on your system?  Was it installed
via yum/rpm or from a mozilla.org tar.gz?

What I have read about Linux from some books, I'll suppose Firefox were in the foulder /usr/bin but there is nothing. I can not find it in any other place. By the way, should there not be some tool in Fedora Core 5 like "Find" in Windows? In some Linux journals a nice domestic animal Beagle is praised. Why is it not included in Fedora Core 5?

I installed Fedora Core 5 from a DVD which was included in some number of Linux Format (a journal).