Re: Can FC5 Route/Work With IPv6 Addresses?

Very interesting topic.  I'm including some links for FYI. I know that some websites are IPv6 enabled and if you are on an IPv4 network, you can't access them. Others have gateways which can encapsulate IPv4 packets from outside and allow access to their IPv6 network.  However this involves processing at the gateways and would not be a problem if we all use IPv6. Most of the the relay routers are only IPv4 and don't even have the ability to encapsulate IPv4 packet in IPv6 and vice versa to reach the different network.  Now the other question is about what are the other protocols and applications which can understand and process IPv6 packets.
http://en.linuxreviews.org/Why_you_want_IPv6
http://www.ipv6.org/
http://www.bieringer.de/linux/IPv6/

Rgds