Switches/Routers That Handle IPv6

Would any commercial router/switch currently on the market now be able to handle IPv6-based packets? For example the LinkSys BEFSR81 wired router/switch. Does it matter at all whether a switch is routing IPv4 or IPv6 packets?

How about unmanaged switches (no combination routing there I guess) from Dell -- they are attractively priced and I can put them on my server rack. Would they be able to handle IPv6? I did check some of Dell's technical documents but they don't seem to clearly specify what types of IP addresses the switches can manage.

Thanks

Bob Cochran