FC5: ipw3945 wireless (at last)

Firstly thanks to Manuel for your instructions.  Sorry it has taken so
long for me to do so, but i have had "other challenges" getting set up
on this notebook, including losing the previous emails.
	I still don't really know why I failed to sort out the ipw3945 myself,
because the only real difference in your system was to start with a
kernel.rpm  where I used yum update.  Also you included "modprobe
loop" , and I still don't know what that does.
	Ironic that I made sure I bought a laptop with this wireless system
because I thought it would be as easy as the previous ipw2915.
	Again, thanks to all who helped.

DP
South Australia