Re: Gimp problems on FC5

Peter Gordon wrote:
Douglas Phillipson wrote:

The Gimp Version 2.2.10 seems to have a problem under FC5.   Create a
new project, add a new layer, draw something in it, add a second layer,
your keyboard will no longer work for the GIMP or any other app on the
desktop.  Anyone else have this problem?

Does updating your system resolve this issue for you? For what it's worth,
I can't seem to reproduce this on my FC5 workstation (using GIMP version
2.2.12-3.fc5).

Updated to 2.2.13Seems to have cured the problem. Gee I just installed FC5 two days ago, and updated it. New versions come out fast!

DOug P