Re: [OT] Wireless USB adaptors - any good?

On 8/28/06, Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu <m3freak@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Have any of you used one of those USB wireless adaptors?  I'm referring
to the ones that look like USB memory keys.

The ones I've seen are always small, and I find it hard to believe they
would be very strong (i.e. receiving the wireless signal).  Are my
assumptions correct or wrong?

Thanks,

Ranbir

I have used the AT&T Plug&ShareTM 54 Mbps Wireless USB Adapter
(6602G). The signal was  great, just like the PCMCA cards. My main
problem was It sticks out too far and very delicate for day to day
use. I used it on a desktop and it broke very easly.

I hope it help.