Re: evolution signature position?

On Mon, 2006-08-28 at 00:48 +0700, Lewi Kristianto wrote:
> Dear fedora,
>
> how do I change, or is it any option in evolution for the signature position,
> below or above quote messages, have find it..but no clue..
> have found for in the new release lately in thunderbird,
> this option need quite important, have some friend ask for it, compare
> with ms outlook
>
> thx
Well I can't completely answer your question not od I understand what
you measn exactly by conroling signature position,
The good news is you can get evolution to run a program to create the
signature as I have doene below using the fortune program. But for the
life of me I can't find where that is done. It must be somewhere since I
did it.

Igf I get a brainstorm I will resend an answer.
"Let me guess, Ed. Pentescostal, right?" -- Starcap'n Ra,
ra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Nope. Charismatic (I think - I've given up on what
all those pesky labels mean)." -- Ed Carp, erc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx "Same
difference - all zeal and feel, averaging less than one working brain
cell per congregation. Starcap'n Ra, you pegged him. Good work!" -- Kenn
Barry, barry@xxxxxxxx