Re: vi editor

On Sun, Aug 27, 2006 at 08:20:59AM +0200, Kevac Marko wrote:
> I don't like it because it is X application. I cannot use it without X
> loaded.

but that's the beauty of gvim. When you're in an X environment use gvim,
and you have access to scrollbars, and easy select and cut+paste etc;
when you're in a non-X environment, revert to vim - all the same editing
functionality minus a few extra features.

--
A major Starfleet emergency breaks out near the Enterprise, but
fortunately some other ships in the area are able to deal with it to