Re: XGL on FC5

Hey,
All the packages are not getting downloaded to my machine.  last three
packages are not there in my PC to rpm -ivh with :(

when i run the following command that is :

rpm -Uvh http://fedoraxgl.tuxfamily.org/repository/fedora-xgl-repository-1.0-3.noarch.rpm

got stuck at the 5th package

So where can i download the last 3 packages manually?

1.  compiz OR compiz-quinn
2.  xorg-x11-server-Xgl
3.  fedora-xgl-settings
4.  gset-compiz