Re: Mounting Windows partitions

Jame Dobbs wrote:

I want to mount the Windows FAT32 and NTFS paritions on my HDD to be
visible in Fedora Core 5. Should I edit the /etc/fstab manually or is
there a graphical tool that I should use for this task?
The FAT32 paritions will be mounted read/write and the NTFS read only.

fstab entries I propose to use are of the following form:

/dev/hda1 /mnt/WinC ntfs user,ro,umask=000 0 0
/dev/hdb5 /mnt/WinD vfat user,rw,umask=000 0 0

Are these entries correct? It's been a while since I had Linux installed
on my PC so just want to check that I am on the right track.
Just a hint... you NEED the ntfs kernel module from the livna repo to even mount that ntfs partition (the vfat won't be a problem, though).