Re: [Slightly OT] Video editing

From: "Mark Haney" <mhaney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Does anyone have any recommendations for video editing software? I've not touched any packages in about 5 years and I know things have changed dramatically in that arena. I'd prefer an open source package at the moment since I have to relearn everything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open_source_software_packages#Video_editing

That's a list of them. You might check them out to see how their UI works
to see if it fits the way your mind bends around the video editing concept.
Factor that into the other recommendations you get.

{^_^}