Re: Image Browser

Greetings James,

James Wilkinson wrote:
Kostas Sfakiotakis wrote:
Is there an Image Browser available for Fedora Core 4 ?

I know that there have been a lot of responses on this thread, but I'm
surprised no-one mentioned http://lwn.net/Articles/76391/ .

The above link is a link to discussion on image viewers .
It seems to talk about all the viewers the other posters
talked about , without suggesting something new , or am i
missing something ?

James.

Kostas