USB drive umount problem in KDE 3.5.4 (FC5)

After the recent update to KDE to 3.5.4 has anyone else had problems
using right click on a mounted usb (pen)drive desktop icon, and
finding that selecting "safely remove" does not do anything, and does
not umount the drive ?

Of course umount as root in a terminal will do it, but it would be
nice to have the desktop working as it should.

I understand that this is related to a known bug in eject. I have a
fully updated FC5 system and the version of eject is
eject-2.1.2-1.2.1.  I understand that the bug is fixed in version
2.1.5 - but does anyone know if this is due to be pushed into updates
soon ?

Thanks
Mike

--